We’ve received several questions about what to get the special campy person in your life so without further ado, our thoughts:
- Gear can be (relatively) expensive so make sure that you have a good idea of what is wanted by your friend or at least keep receipts.
- Whether your explorer is a CamelBak or Nalgene person, water containers take some wear and tear. Replacing bite valves, screw tops, spill guards, or even bottles themselves are a safe bet. For a little extra, fill the container with their favorite candy.
- A Buff, headlamp, or other flashlight. All great accessories if your friend is lacking.
- Socks. Dumbledore had it right, especially when it comes to decent hiking socks.
- If your special someone loves lounging in their hammock, grab a travel pillow to enhance their relaxation.
- Pressed flowers for decoration. Bringing the outside indoors.
- A gift card to your local outdoor store. It might be a little plain but it gets the job done.
What campy items are on your list? What great finds are you giving to your friends this year?
I am really sorry to repot that we will be delayed for a few days. My cat attacked my computer earlier this evening and it no longer works. I won’t be able to take it in until Tuesday and therefore have lost access to my confession templates and files. We will return to normal publishing as quickly as possible.